The Agency Works take your privacy very seriously and that is why we want to be transparent about your personal data, why we request your personal details and how we will use them.
The Agency Works is committed to protecting the personal data that we collect and process about you. Please read this policy carefully to understand how we collect, use and store your personal information.
We may update this policy from time to time, so please check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
In this policy we cover:
- Who we are
- Where we collect information from
- What information we collect
- What we do with this information
- How we keep your data safe
- How to access, correct or delete your personal information
- How long we store your data for
- How to contact us
- Links to other websites
1. Who we are
The Agency Works is a consultancy that works with creative sector Agencies and consultancies throughout the UK. We are the exclusive implementation partner of Synergist, the job costing and project management system. Our address is The Agency Works Team Ltd, The Cottage, 37a Station Road, Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 4AP. Our registered company number is 8792441.
2. Where we collect information from
We collect information in the following ways:
Information you submit to us:
The Agency Works may obtain personal information from you when, for example, you complete an online enquiry form, subscribe to The Agency Works’ mailing list, attend an event, webinar or take part in a survey.
Information we get from your use of our website and services:
We collect information about the services you use and how you use them, such as viewing a video via YouTube or Wistia, visit our websites or view and interact with our ads and content.
Information in the public domain:
We may obtain some information from publicly available sources such as Companies House, Company Check or public postings on social media such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
3. What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Your organisation’s name
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Information such as your preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
4. What we do with this information
If you have submitted an enquiry regarding our products and services, we will use your information to make contact with you about the services, products or information requested. We will keep a record of your relationship with us and record the contact we have had with you.
If you have signed up to our mailing list, we will use your data to:
- Provide you with updates of our latest case studies, company news and industry blogs
- Send you surveys for market research
- Send you the published results of surveys
- Send you direct mail
- Invite you to our best practice webinars and events
- Send exclusive offers about our services and products
- Send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting
- Keep a record of your relationship with us and record the contact we have with you
- Keep a record of your communications preferences
The Agency Works may use tools such as Mailchimp to track whether you open the emails we send you and which links you are clicking on to improve our future communications.
Please note; we will not share your personal information with third parties.
Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use them, your choices regarding cookies and other useful information. Please view our cookies policy here.
6. How we keep your data safe
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA) (except for data that we gather when you sign up to our email alerts).
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
We have systems, procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
7. How to access, correct or delete your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have subscribed to our mailing list you can unsubscribe via the link on any of our emails we have sent to you.
- If you would no longer like to receive direct marketing from us, please contact us so that we can update your preference.
- You can contact us by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may request a copy of the personal information relating to you which is kept by The Agency Works. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
8. How long we store your data for
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity. If you request that we stop sending you marketing materials, we will keep a record of your contact details and appropriate information to enable us to comply with your request not to be contacted by us. We will not keep any information that we do not need.
9. How to contact us
If you have any queries about this policy please contact us by email at email@example.com or by sending a letter to The Agency Works Team Ltd. The Cottage, 37a Station Road, Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 4AP.
10. Links to other websites