What do you need?
The Agency Works provide ongoing support for Synergist Users so that you get the most out of your system.
We like to make sure that as a Synergist User you are kept up to date with new features and developments with the software or if you experience any problems with using the system, you have somewhere to turn to.
I’m a Super User
Information, tips and links for Super Users.
Resources & downloads
Tips, guides, videos and infographics.
Where to go for help
- Log issues via the internal forum set up to up to notify your ‘System Super User’ e.g. email, spread sheet, flip chart
- Send a Synergist ‘Activity’ with an immediate alert to log your query
- Set up initial weekly meetings to share knowledge and good practice
Your Super User
We invite your agency’s Super User to attend our webinars to keep them up to date with new features in Synergist and to give them tips for making the most out of their system. The Super User has overall knowledge of how Synergist can be configured for your organisation and they will be the main point of contact for internal staff in your agency.
- Click on the ‘question mark’ in the top right hand corner whilst logged into Synergist.
- Click on ‘online help’ or 'support links' to the support notes or the ‘Synergist Knowledge Base’.
- Call 01625 577918 for telephone assistance during normal office hours
- Email email@example.com
Your Client Services Manager
- Email your Client Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01455 553 246.