The Agency Works are recruiting for two Project Managers
The Agency Works Team Ltd has an exciting and varied opportunity for two Project Managers to undertake the implementation of bespoke financial software.
With a client base throughout the UK the roles would ideally suit someone who is able to service the Northern regions and someone to service London and the South. Each role is based on Client site (up to 40%) or remotely, with the ability to work from home. Regular meetings are required within our South Leicestershire office.
As the successful candidate you will have some previous project management skills with proven experience of ensuring a project is completed on time and within budget. Some financial knowledge is desirable, although training will be given. Experience of training others either face to face or via remote meeting software would be advantageous. The ability to present confidently with excellent organisational skills is essential. Car allowance plus full reimbursement of travel expenses are included within the package. Salary for a suitable candidate between £20k – £30k.
- Delivery of bespoke software training
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately communicated to relevant stakeholders
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Regular internal reviews of current project(s)
- Requirement to record timesheets
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
- Ability to take ownership of problems from identification through to resolution.
- Full clean driving licence
- Travel to Client site when required. (UK based)
- Financial background
- Formal training experience
- Experience with Project Management Software eg. Basecamp
Please contact email@example.com with your current CV. Closing date 2nd Dec 2016.