Our support doesn’t end when Synergist is installed. We’re here to help you get the most out of the system.
Whether your staff are new to Synergist or need to further their knowledge, our training is tailored to your needs.
Join the discussion with other Synergist Users on our LinkedIn Super User group.
We’re here for you
The Agency Works provide ongoing support for Synergist Users so that you get the most out of your system.
We like to make sure that as a Synergist User you are kept up to date with new features and developments with the software or if you experience any problems with using the system, you have somewhere to turn to.
Where to go for support:
- Log issues via the internal forum set up to up to notify your ‘System Super User’ e.g. email, spread sheet, flip chart
- Send a Synergist ‘Activity’ with an immediate alert to log your query
- Set up initial weekly meetings to share knowledge and good practice
Your Super User
We invite your agency’s Super User to attend our webinars to keep them up to date with new features in Synergist and to give them tips for making the most out of their system. The Super User has overall knowledge of how Synergist can be configured for your organisation and they will be the main point of contact for internal staff in your agency.
- Click on ‘help’ whilst logged into Synergist. Click ‘Help for Synergist’ to browse through online help notes. Sections can be printed but it covers the whole system so could be vast
- Click ‘Help’ and click the link to the ‘Synergist Knowledge base’, type in questions to read related articles. User logins can be provided to leave feedback on articles
- Click on ‘About Synergist’ to follow the link for Online Tutorials and videos
- Call 01625 577918 for Telephone assistance during normal office hours
- Email email@example.com
Your account manager
- Email your account manager; Louise Neale, Lesley Hill or Karen Moss
- Call 01455 553 246 to speak to your account manager during office hours